Migraine Headache Symptoms
Headache Relief from Symptom Evaluation
Dr. Purath understands every headache should be treated differently. Her endearing devotion and experience allows her to make an accurate diagnosis based on her patient’s individual symptoms. Below are common headache symptoms patient’s experience with most headache types. If you are experiencing any of the below symptoms, Dr. Purath will compassionately and successfully guide you in the path to headache relief.
- Aura: Auras are perceptual symptoms experienced by migraine sufferers. They have been specifically correlated with migraines with Aura. Specific symptoms typically experienced are seeing dots, lights, or lines and occur before the actual headache transpires.
- Nausea and/or vomiting: A multitude of migraine headaches types can cause nausea and vomiting, in particular abdominal migraines.
- Sensitivity to light and sound: Sensitivity to light and sound are common amongst several types of headaches and can vary in severity.
- Pain: Pain can be associated with a variety of headache types. Specifically throbbing, pounding or pulsating pains usually frequent with migraines with aura and migraines without aura.
- Blurred vision: Blurred vision can be serious and should be evaluated by Dr. Purath.
- Tightened muscles: Tightened muscles generally occur with tension headaches and radiates from the nape of the head, the neck, the eyes and additional muscles throughout the body.
- Fever: Fevers are a rare headache symptom and are usually only associated with sinus headaches.
Don’t let your headache pain take over your life any longer; let Dr. Purath help you take control.
Your Milwaukee headache specialist, Dr.Traci Purath, will provide you with the high-level, genuine support you need to start feeling better today.